U-mount with tripod for large binoculars
- Regular price
- Price: $749.99 USD
- Regular price
- Sale price
- Price: $749.99 USD
- Unit price
Estimated Arrival: Between Mar 26 and Apr 09. United States
Ships within 4-7 days
- Shipping & Returns
- Price Match
- Product Q&A
When using large binoculars, a stable mount and tripod with a suitable load-bearing capacity are essential. The new EXPLORE SCIENTIFIC U-mount with field tripod has been specially designed for the EXPLORE SCIENTIFIC BT large binoculars series, but also fits most other binoculars with a lens diameter of 70 to 120mm that have a 1/4 inch photo thread connection on the underside. With the U-mount there is no shaking or annoying vibrations, the combination is as if made from one piece and provides unadulterated observation fun in all setting positions of the binoculars. Regardless of whether you are surveying the starry sky or observing the landscape, the U-Mount is a solid base for your large binoculars and enables smooth and even movements in both axes.
The U-mount as a base for large binoculars and always with you on every excursion
An easily transportable but solid mount is essential when using large binoculars. A simple photo tripod with a ball head or video tilt head is quickly overwhelmed here. The new EXPLORE SCIENTIFIC U-mount has a fine-grained mechanism with adjustable friction in both axes, and enables easy adjustment and tracking even when the payload is fully utilized. Depending on the set intensity of the friction, the position of the binoculars is kept stable or a soft and even movement can take place. The large adjusting screws on both axes run smoothly and are easy to use even with gloves and clammy fingers. The massive construction of the U-mount reduces vibrations to an absolute minimum. Even at high magnification there is no blurring and the finest details can be observed. The U-mount and tripod can be separated for easy transport.
Assembly of the large binoculars on the U-mount
With the help of the quick-change adapter plate included in the scope of delivery, the binoculars can be mounted and removed again in a few seconds. This is a major advantage, especially for mobile outdoor use. The connection between the binoculars and the adapter plate is made using two 1/4 inch threaded bolts (standard photo tripod thread), which are guided variably in an elongated hole. Universal use with different binoculars is therefore possible. The double screw connection guarantees a very secure fit of the binoculars. The adapter plate itself is also attached to the U-mount with the help of two large clamping screws, which can also be easily operated with gloves. Nothing wobbles here and all controls are easy to use.
The field tripod provides a secure stand
Regardless of the surface, the EXPLORE SCIENTIFIC tripod offers a secure stand. The solid aluminum and stainless steel construction effectively suppress any kind of vibrations. The 50mm diameter stainless steel tripod legs and the aluminum tripod head plate are an ideal combination and offer maximum stability with a moderate transport weight of only 5.8kg. With the tripod legs put on and pushed in, the transport dimensions are only 80cm long. The accessory tray included in the scope of delivery also serves to brace the tripod legs towards the outside and thereby increase stability. By pulling out the tripod legs, the working height for the binoculars can be individually adjusted in a range from approx. 100 to 140cm.
- Solid fork mount with tripod for large binoculars
- Carries binoculars up to 12kg and a width of max.290mm
- Soft and even movement of the large binoculars
- Infinitely variable friction adjustment in both axes
- Large handwheels - can also be operated with gloves
- Adjustment range AZ / ALT: 360 degrees / 0 to 90 degrees
- Optimal vibration damping thanks to the stainless steel tripod
- Comfortable observation position in all positions
- Adjustment height of tripod with mount: approx. 100 to 140 cm
- Integrated accessory tray made of aluminum
|Total net weight
Shipping & Returns
If your order is in stock and we process the charges to your credit card, it will ship within five business days from the date of your order. We will send you tracking information within 24 hours of your order leaving the warehouse to the e-mail address you provided when checking out. If you do not receive tracking information from us within six business days of your order, feel free to follow up with us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Cancellations & Refunds:
All orders canceled after 48 hours are subject to a $20 administration fee, whether or not your order has shipped. If your order has shipped, you (the buyer) will also be responsible for actual return shipping charges. Refunds will only be issued to the original credit card that you use when placing your order.
Please inspect the packaging of your item(s) when they arrive, if you notice any damage you should make note of it when signing for delivery. If your item(s) do arrive damaged, please send photos to email@example.com and we will process an insurance claim on your behalf.
We want you to spend your time focusing on the stars, not on the price.
If you find another online store that offers a lower price than us within six months of your purchase date please let us know and we will refund your original payment for the difference. We want you to feel confident that you are getting the absolute best price for the product you are ordering. If you find that our own website has a lower price for the same item you have ordered within six months of your purchase date, we will refund the difference as well.
To request your partial refund simply e-mail us a link to the same product on our website, or on our competitors website within six months from the date of your order and we will process the credit accordingly.
Our 100% Price Guarantee has some limitations:
- You must purchase the item from our website before requesting your Price Match Guarantee
- Promotions such as rebates and buy one, get one free offers are not eligible
- The item must be in stock on the competitors website
- The competitor must be an online store, they may not have a retail location
- The website can not be a discounter or auction website (ie; eBay, overstock, etc..)
- The competitor must be an Authorized Retailer of the product in question
- The Price Match Guarantee includes the item price and the shipping charges, it excludes sales tax
Not convinced yet? Check out all our amazing products here!
We know you'll like the products we offer as much as we do- that's a Telescope Wolves Guarantee. In fact, if for any reason there is an issue with your products, please contact us upon receipt of your order with your order number and concern, and a member of our team will be happy to assist you from there.
Telescope Wolves will be happy to refund you the difference in price:
- if you find another online store that offers a lower price than us within six months of your purchase date, OR
- if you find that our own website has a lower price for the same item you have ordered within six months of your purchase date
Please consult our Price Match Guarantee for further details.
Product Warranty Policies
We also offer warranties from each of our partners (to ensure that you enjoy the products as much as we do).
Vixen's Warranty :
Vixen warranties its products to be free from initial defects in materials and workmanship for a specified period based on part type:
- Vixen Electronic Parts: Limited One Year Warranty
- Vixen Mechanical Parts: Limited Two Year Warranty
Interested? Shop for all of Vixen's products here.
Bresser's Warranty :
Bresser offers a limited USA one year warranty when product is registered within 60 days of purchase. Interested? Shop for all of Bresser's products here.
Explore Scientific's Warranty :
Explore Scientific offers a limited USA one year Warranty, which also converts to the Explore STAR Transferable Extended Life of the Product Warranty. Product must be registered within 60 days of purchase for this warranty to apply.
Interested? Shop for all of Explore Scientific's products here.
Daystar Filters's Warranty:
If used as directed, your DayStar filter is guaranteed for ten years. Should the filter become inoperative due to optical or mechanical failure, Daystar will repair the filter or replace it with an equivalent filter at no repair cost to the customer.
Under no circumstances shall a refund be issued:
- due to application issues or the buyer's lack of skills in application of the product
- Application of the DayStar product requires a degree of technical expertise specific to the exact product line, which is not common to other optical applications
- if the product’s technical application procedures are NOT followed properly and poor results are yielded
- Application procedures are posted on Daystar’s website and are stated in further detail in the client's operation manual
- due to buyer’s remorse
Goods are warranted to be in operative, working condition as stated in specifications of product at the time of delivery. Should the goods not meet these specifications, Telescope Wolves will put a request in on your behalf to repair or replace the goods with items which meet stated specifications of product.
- Goods shipped shall meet specifications stated by means of optical laboratory testing using independently verified spectrometer testing methods, visual inspection, and visual qualification of performance.
Interested? Shop for all of Daystar Filters's products here.
Hutech offers a one year warranty on all its products.
Interested? Shop for all of Hutech's products here.
QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.
7 Great reasons to buy from us: