Telescope Wolves will be happy to refund you the difference in price:
- if you find another online store that offers a lower price than us within six months of your purchase date, OR
- if you find that our own website has a lower price for the same item you have ordered within six months of your purchase date
Please consult our Price Match Guarantee for further details.
Product Warranty Policies
We also offer warranties from each of our partners (to ensure that you enjoy the products as much as we do).
Vixen's Warranty :
Vixen warranties its products to be free from initial defects in materials and workmanship for a specified period based on part type:
Vixen Electronic Parts: Limited One Year Warranty
Vixen Mechanical Parts: Limited Two Year Warranty
Interested? Shop for all of Vixen's products here.
Bresser's Warranty :
Bresser offers a limited USA one year warranty when product is registered within 60 days of purchase.
Interested? Shop for all of Bresser's products here.
Explore Scientific's Warranty :
Explore Scientific offers a limited USA one year Warranty, which also converts to the Explore STAR Transferable Extended Life of the Product Warranty. Product must be registered within 60 days of purchase for this warranty to apply.
Explore Scientific offers free collimation service for the Giant Binoculars for the lifetime of the product. The customer is responsible for shipping both ways. Explore Scientific Giant Binoculars come with a 1-year warranty when registered within 60 days of purchase.
Interested? Shop for all of Explore Scientific's products here.
Daystar Filters's Warranty:
If used as directed, your DayStar filter is guaranteed for ten years. Should the filter become inoperative due to optical or mechanical failure, Daystar will repair the filter or replace it with an equivalent filter at no repair cost to the customer.
Under no circumstances shall a refund be issued:
- due to application issues or the buyer's lack of skills in application of the product
- Application of the DayStar product requires a degree of technical expertise specific to the exact product line, which is not common to other optical applications
- if the product’s technical application procedures are NOT followed properly and poor results are yielded
- Application procedures are posted on Daystar’s website and are stated in further detail in the client's operation manual
- due to buyer’s remorse
Goods are warranted to be in operative, working condition as stated in specifications of product at the time of delivery. Should the goods not meet these specifications, Telescope Wolves will put a request in on your behalf to repair or replace the goods with items which meet stated specifications of product.
- Goods shipped shall meet specifications stated by means of optical laboratory testing using independently verified spectrometer testing methods, visual inspection, and visual qualification of performance.
Interested? Shop for all of Daystar Filters's products here.
Hutech offers a one year warranty on all its products.
Interested? Shop for all of Hutech's products here.