Quantum Sodium D 0.4Å PE
- Regular price
- Price: $17,999.99 USD
- Regular price
- Sale price
- Price: $17,999.99 USD
- Unit price
Estimated Arrival: Between Dec 31 and Jan 14. United States
Ships within 4-7 days
- Shipping & Returns
- Price Match
- Product Q&A
DayStar is proud to offer Sodium Na- D line (5895.9Å ) filtering systems. For visual and photographic studies. Sodium filter assemblies are designed for sub-angstrom observations with single-cavity design. Sodium lines are very narrow, but very bright. A very narrow filter of < 0.5Å is necessary to properly isolate the line from the continuum. The resulting image depicts high detail in granulation, supergranulation and P-modes.
<Sodium also shows impulsive-phase flare eruption kernels. Na D is a low excitation line emitted when the low chromosphere is heated, usually at footpoints of flux loops passing through a flare, as sodium D line reflects the lower chromosphere. Visual and photographic images reveal type image as Calcium, revealing granulation, but are much brighter and more easily visible.University series filters are designed to operate unheated on the lower of the two Na D emission lines; and can be heated to accomplish transmission on the higher of the two Na D lines, making doppler studies possible by photographing in each line and derriving difference images after subtracting an average solar velocity image. This process is referred to as a dopplergram velocity image, reveals the surface motions associated with supergranulation.
These filters have until now been primarily used for research purposes only, performing doppler and supergranulation studies. Narrow bandpass Na D line filters have also been used in deep-sky observations of IO, but with significantly larger apertures.
Suitable for photographic and visual observing
Current wait for Sodium D PE grade Quantums is 6 months from receipt of payment.
Shipping & Returns
If your order is in stock and we process the charges to your credit card, it will ship within five business days from the date of your order. We will send you tracking information within 24 hours of your order leaving the warehouse to the e-mail address you provided when checking out. If you do not receive tracking information from us within six business days of your order, feel free to follow up with us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Cancellations & Refunds:
All orders canceled after 48 hours are subject to a $20 administration fee, whether or not your order has shipped. If your order has shipped, you (the buyer) will also be responsible for actual return shipping charges. Refunds will only be issued to the original credit card that you use when placing your order.
Please inspect the packaging of your item(s) when they arrive, if you notice any damage you should make note of it when signing for delivery. If your item(s) do arrive damaged, please send photos to email@example.com and we will process an insurance claim on your behalf.
We want you to spend your time focusing on the stars, not on the price.
If you find another online store that offers a lower price than us within six months of your purchase date please let us know and we will refund your original payment for the difference. We want you to feel confident that you are getting the absolute best price for the product you are ordering. If you find that our own website has a lower price for the same item you have ordered within six months of your purchase date, we will refund the difference as well.
To request your partial refund simply e-mail us a link to the same product on our website, or on our competitors website within six months from the date of your order and we will process the credit accordingly.
Our 100% Price Guarantee has some limitations:
- You must purchase the item from our website before requesting your Price Match Guarantee
- Promotions such as rebates and buy one, get one free offers are not eligible
- The item must be in stock on the competitors website
- The competitor must be an online store, they may not have a retail location
- The website can not be a discounter or auction website (ie; eBay, overstock, etc..)
- The competitor must be an Authorized Retailer of the product in question
- The Price Match Guarantee includes the item price and the shipping charges, it excludes sales tax
Not convinced yet? Check out all our amazing products here!
We know you'll like the products we offer as much as we do- that's a Telescope Wolves Guarantee. In fact, if for any reason there is an issue with your products, please contact us upon receipt of your order with your order number and concern, and a member of our team will be happy to assist you from there.
Telescope Wolves will be happy to refund you the difference in price:
- if you find another online store that offers a lower price than us within six months of your purchase date, OR
- if you find that our own website has a lower price for the same item you have ordered within six months of your purchase date
Please consult our Price Match Guarantee for further details.
Product Warranty Policies
We also offer warranties from each of our partners (to ensure that you enjoy the products as much as we do).
Vixen's Warranty :
Vixen warranties its products to be free from initial defects in materials and workmanship for a specified period based on part type:
- Vixen Electronic Parts: Limited One Year Warranty
- Vixen Mechanical Parts: Limited Two Year Warranty
Interested? Shop for all of Vixen's products here.
Bresser's Warranty :
Bresser offers a limited USA one year warranty when product is registered within 60 days of purchase. Interested? Shop for all of Bresser's products here.
Explore Scientific's Warranty :
Explore Scientific offers a limited USA one year Warranty, which also converts to the Explore STAR Transferable Extended Life of the Product Warranty. Product must be registered within 60 days of purchase for this warranty to apply.
Interested? Shop for all of Explore Scientific's products here.
Daystar Filters's Warranty:
If used as directed, your DayStar filter is guaranteed for ten years. Should the filter become inoperative due to optical or mechanical failure, Daystar will repair the filter or replace it with an equivalent filter at no repair cost to the customer.
Under no circumstances shall a refund be issued:
- due to application issues or the buyer's lack of skills in application of the product
- Application of the DayStar product requires a degree of technical expertise specific to the exact product line, which is not common to other optical applications
- if the product’s technical application procedures are NOT followed properly and poor results are yielded
- Application procedures are posted on Daystar’s website and are stated in further detail in the client's operation manual
- due to buyer’s remorse
Goods are warranted to be in operative, working condition as stated in specifications of product at the time of delivery. Should the goods not meet these specifications, Telescope Wolves will put a request in on your behalf to repair or replace the goods with items which meet stated specifications of product.
- Goods shipped shall meet specifications stated by means of optical laboratory testing using independently verified spectrometer testing methods, visual inspection, and visual qualification of performance.
Interested? Shop for all of Daystar Filters's products here.
Hutech offers a one year warranty on all its products.
Interested? Shop for all of Hutech's products here.
QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.
7 Great reasons to buy from us: